I had my wedding here on Friday 19th June 2015 and it was the perfect day, we opted for the marquee as the garden is so beautiful. I would like to thank all of the Watermill team as they were so polite and helpful and also made our day so special. Everyone commented on this and the meal was outstanding it was absolutely superb, we couldn't of asked for a better venue we are so thrilled with all of the staff's hard work and would like to thank them all for making our day so amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for their wedding venue. We stayed along with a number of our guests and the rooms were great, we couldn't of asked for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermill Hotel, one of the finest modern Hotels in Hemel Hempstead is built around an old flour mill and offers excellent accommodations in Hemel Hempstead with a panoramic view of River Bulbourne threading through the property. Experience a serene, Old World retreat from bustling city life in this picturesque modern hotel. A convenient getaway venue with plenty of spacious free car parking. Watermill also offers wonderful amenities and hospitality for a relaxing stay, with convenient access to the area's tourist, industrial and commercial centres. Our hotel in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire include 71 tastefully appointed rooms, several with beautiful views of the lush green meadows and the River Bulbourne. A blend of refined luxury and and refreshing tranquility is sure to romance both leisure and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Watermill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Watermill
- Hemel Hempstead Best Western
- Best Western Hemel Hempstead