All reviews flour mill decking area water mill sandwiches function room large room afternoon tea wedding venue staff were very helpful cyril hemel annex canal
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The venue is absolutely beautiful. In particular the riverside location. The food is of high quality which the whole family enjoyed - not a single complaint. Most importantly the people serving us were the key to such a fantastic event. There customer service was second to non and I can’t thank them enough for welcoming my family and friends and leaving a perfect impression. Continue to smile the way you and all your staff do! Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Oscar A
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Staff went beyond the call of duty to help me get to the station after a meeting at the Watermill so I could catch my train - no taxis available so they drove me. Very helpful and friendly staff. We use it regularly for meetings and it is always quiet and well set out with friendly hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MD150618
Vijay S, Manager at The Watermill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words, We look forward to hosting your next event soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to thank you guys for your amazing job at the hotel. The food was excellent, the service also great, very friendly sraff. You Make me feel very special, keep on the amazing job. Will see you very soon !!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Peaceful, accessible and quaint. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet near enough to access very easily. Regularly between London and Hemel and the location works out as door to door for me. To top it off, staff are always pleasant, always willing to help and always smiling. Great options from the Food Menu, and I usually always go for the weekly special

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RSTrvlr
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I'm using this hotel on a weekly basis since more than a year now / 3 nights per week (Coming to the UK for work every week from France)
I can say just one thing... people working here are just fabulous. Very friendly, keen to help and find solutions even with quite difficult situations (eg. they had to open the restaurent which was being closed as too late just so I can have my dinner!)
I'm really glad that I discovered this hotel and I recommend to those travelling for work/leisure to use it.
PS: Special thanks to the French folks working here but also Daven (The hotel Manager)... always smiling and making me feel like not that far from home!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Azzeddine Z

Dear Azzedine

It's indeed a pleasure to know from our regular guests that our hotel is a home away from home for you.

Our motto, “arrive as a guest, depart as a Friend and return as a family member”.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.