All reviews flour mill decking area water mill sandwiches function room large room afternoon tea wedding venue staff were very helpful cyril hemel annex canal
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great experience with great staff. Hotel was clean and with a very modern bath. The surroundings are gorgeous and the sound of the water so calming. Even though we had just a quick overnight stop, we'd definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Beth604
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The venue is absolutely beautiful. In particular the riverside location. The food is of high quality which the whole family enjoyed - not a single complaint. Most importantly the people serving us were the key to such a fantastic event. There customer service was second to non and I can’t thank them enough for welcoming my family and friends and leaving a perfect impression. Continue to smile the way you and all your staff do! Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Oscar A
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Staff went beyond the call of duty to help me get to the station after a meeting at the Watermill so I could catch my train - no taxis available so they drove me. Very helpful and friendly staff. We use it regularly for meetings and it is always quiet and well set out with friendly hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MD150618
Vijay S, Manager at The Watermill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words, We look forward to hosting your next event soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to thank you guys for your amazing job at the hotel. The food was excellent, the service also great, very friendly sraff. You Make me feel very special, keep on the amazing job. Will see you very soon !!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Peaceful, accessible and quaint. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet near enough to access very easily. Regularly between London and Hemel and the location works out as door to door for me. To top it off, staff are always pleasant, always willing to help and always smiling. Great options from the Food Menu, and I usually always go for the weekly special

Date of stay: March 2018