We have just returned from a weekend stay at this Holiday Inn and have to say that we had the perfect stay.
We had booked 3 double rooms at a bargain rate of £118 for 2 nights per room including breakfast. I had telephoned th e day before arrival to see if they had a rooms with just a shower as one of our party was on crutches and could not get into a bath. They said they would see what they could do. Upon arrival at the hotel, we noticed that the reception was very clean and the reception staff was very friendly and quick on check in. The rooms we were given were perfect and one had a walk in shower just as we had requested. The rooms were all clean and large and included a fridge, iron, ironing board, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries which smelt lovely. There was also a large television with satellite channels and radio. The rooms also had air conditioning and loads of storage for your clothes.
We did not eat dinner in the hotel as we were meeting family but the food looked delicious. We had breakfast and it was an eat as much as you like buffet breakfast and had a lot to choose from. You could have a full English breakfast with whatever eggs you wanted. The food was hot and freshly cooked. There was plenty variety ifvcereals, cold meats, cheese, pastries and even a pancake maker which were delicious.
The hotel also has a gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room included in the price. These facilities were great and the areas surrounding was very clean.
The staff are all very friendly.
I would highly recommend this hotel but if you can book early as you get the better deal.l
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1 J8 is in the perfect location for business and leisure guests. The hotel is easily accessible from M1 & M25 motorways and just 1 mile from The Snow Centre, 8 miles from Luton Airport, 21 miles from Heathrow Airport 19 miles from Wembley Stadium. Getting into London is easy as the hotel is just 10 minutes from Hemel train station with direct services into London Euston. Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead combines an excellent range of facilities with 144 air-conditioned bedrooms, including 19 Executive Rooms along with family and accessible rooms. The hotel also offers a Spirit Health Club with indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, fitness gym and health and beauty products & treatments. The hotel has conference and banqueting facilities that are a perfect venue for any occasion. These rooms all feature natural daylight, high speed internet connections and Starbucks Coffee. The Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead offers 3 dining options; Traders restaurant, Lounge Bar and 24 hour room service. Here at Hemel Hempstead, we are proud to welcome families so why not take advantage of our Kids Stay & Eat Free offer! The hotel is just 11 miles from Whipsnade Zoo, 27 miles from Woburn Safari Park and just 1 mile from the Snow Centre. A perfect way to keep those little ones amused! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead m1 j8 Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Hemel Hempstead Holiday Inn