All reviews health club national holidays swimming pool steam room stayed here leisure facilities trouser press harry potter studios evening meal coach trip executive room coach party large car park reception staff petrol station good size the sofa bed
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stop at the hotel on our way to Harry Potter land. Negative points were that there is no family changing rooms for when you go swimming and the rooms were small. Positive points were that the food was good and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: July 2018
Krystal B, Manager at Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Good morning

Thank you for your review with regards to your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I’m in now till Monday 06 August.
I’m in with my soon,for visit Legoland Windsor, the staff no good welcome,more similar is annoying have guest! No help! The food poor and dry,don’t explain what you need make,just tell sit down,I’m alone with my soon 5 years old,and when I ask where we take a drink,the lady tell me need take in the bar,I live my soon alone in the table for 10 minutes,after a queue of 3 people,and the 2 bar tender,very confuse and slow. I give up because my soon come for see where I’m. No drink for dinner,just a glass water. I’m an Italian chef I have experience from the snack bar till 3 star Michelin ,I work in hotel in Scotland with 14 years experience. Here absolutely no good. But the room very big tidy and lovely. Next time maybe just only room.

Room Tip: Room good value,tidy and good space.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Krystal B, Manager at Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Good morning

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead,. I am sorry you did not enjoy your visit, I will bring the points you raised with me at my next HOD meeting.

I do hope when you next visit your stay is more enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Everything from the room to the fast easy internet to the food to the swimming pool to the staff was excellent. One of the better hotels I have ever stayed at, nothing to fault them at all. Highly recommend, well done to all staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Krystal B, Manager at Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Good morning Andrew,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback with regards to your stay here at the Holiday Inn. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Hemel Hempstead.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, convenient location and very reasonably priced! Where else could you stay with a pool and gym for this sort of money? Have stayed here before and never disappoints. Staff welcoming, great breakfast - would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning

Than you for your kind feedback with regards to your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hemstead,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on 25 July 18 and it was really comfortable. The evening meal was a car very with a choice of gammon or chicken and a huge selection of desserts. The breakfast on the morning was delicious if a teensy bit disorganised but not enough to complain about, there was a good selection of cereal with porridge on request a nice cooked breakfast and a few pastries to choose from. The only thing we had trouble with was the keycard which is why I haven’t given 5 stars, however the morning we were leaving they had locksmiths in to change all the locks. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Krystal B, PA/HR Admin at Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Good morning

Thank you for your kind feedback with regards to your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your comments with regards to breakfast to our F and B Manager at our next HOD meeting.

With regards to the key cards, I apologise for this but yes as we speak the locks have been completed so on your next stay I do hope you find this system easier.

yours sincerely,