“Aquasplash”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Aquasplash”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

this attraction has now closed down for a redevelopment project, however it was well overdue for a complete refurbishment and had not been well maintained over the years, smelly, dirty and in disrepair, slides only available at certain times during the day when there were sufficient staff available to man the slides very dissapointing venue. There really wasnt much point in posting a review as I said previously its now closed down, this will only be helpfull if someone was planning a visit and didnt realise it was closed

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Janice J

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun and Enjoyable”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

When I went with one of my friends we had a great time! I guess it might have been a bit expensive of a bit grubby but the slides were fantastic! There were slides for all ages!!! I was sad when it closed but i hope some one will buy it and make it even better!!!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Nina b
hemel hempstead
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Cold and dirty”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This is dirty and the water temperature was cool if not cold when my children went, the changing rooms are tiny and the whole place needs a good clean

Visited August 2013
5 Thank clairerachel77
Hertford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank God R.I.P aqua splash!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I had a lot of fun however there were pigeons hovering above the pool and pooing everywhere and it stunk. There were holes in the changing rooms and teenage boys laughing through the holes looking. It's not nice at all! It makes me heave by looking at the dirt! Thank god this place is now shut! How disgusting is this place. R.I.P aqua splash. Hope they open a new better and cleaner place! Well done public!!!!!!!!
L.D

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Lola H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thank heavens it's closed for good”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The kids have always loved this place, but they don't see what adults see..... The place is filthy.... When we got home from our recent visit I made the kids shower again to remove the grime.
RIP Aqua Splash Hemel Hempstead