“Says it's a cafe...”

Infinity Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: European, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Infinity restaurant is the best venue in Hemel Hempstead for outstanding authentic Nepalese and Indian cuisine. This delightful licensed restaurant is situated on the corner of Bridge Street and water House Street, easily accessible for shoppers in the Marlowes and surprisingly quiet and accretive, with a view of the trees along the River Grade. The welcome is warm and sincere; every patron is made to feel they are the most important person to come through the door. Infinity is different from any other restaurant in the Hertfordshire. Our Classic a la carte menu is a compilation of the finest Nepalese and Indian cuisine delicacies to ever tantalise your taste buds. From Tandoori grills to traditional curries and much more, our menu lets you choose from starters, main course fares and accompaniments. Chef Pandav Mohato’s much admired menu carries dishes from all over Nepal and India made Infinity one of the finest restaurant Hamel Hampstead has to offer. His menu provides for vegetarian/vegan tastes as well as plenty for omnivores. Any dietary requirements can be catered for as requested. Infinity can also provide for functions such a business meeting/light lunch, after work cocktail or snacks and dinner set menu or a la carte. Infinity voted finest south Asian restaurant in Hemel Hempstead, Infinity is in number one position in TripAdvisor in Hemel Hempstead and two in Hertfordshire. Infinity comes highly recommended.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went to infinity for the evening. A quite charming place, not at all cafe like, comfy seats, nice lighting, nice tables, like a nice restaurant. But the key here is... Very good food. We had a starter, with two little sides thrown in, and they were both first class. I had the veggie platter and it was really good. For main I had lamb curry, which was also first class. My partner had the chicken with chilli which was good too. We had a nice bottle of wine, one pudding and it came to £60. It really was a top meal. Very attentive and likeable waiter/owner too, I wish them all the luck for the future.

1  Thank Billybiscuits

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I finally managed to visit here for Brunch and ordered Eggs Benedict - Grilled bacon, two poached eggs, hollandaise sauce on a toasted bagel. The ingredients were of course the highest quality and the eggs cooked perfectly. The portion was very generous which made it excellent value for money. My only disappointment was I was too full to finish it.

A few nights prior we had some family members stay. 8 of us enjoyed dinner here. They were expecting the usual Jalfrezi, Tikka Masalla options, but we told them to trust us, and promised they wouldn't be disappointed. Gopi and Pandav were very accommodating to our requests, and a dish from the day time menu was prepared for the younger member of the family as she's not yet found her tastebuds for Indian cuisine. My brother in law said it was the most succulent chicken he has ever tasted and there were lots of positive comments being banded around the table throughout our dining experience. They are all hooked and have demanded we take them again when they are next in town.

Another winner in terms of the chicken special starter, and the flavour combinations in the amuse bouche and palette cleansers were inspiring too.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. Until the next time....

1  Thank SoulfulMinx
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have discovered this restaurant after looking on trip advisor for somewhere different and new to eat in Hemel Hempstead. After reading the reviews here we thought we would give infinity restaurant a try! We were not disappointed. The food was very high quality, the service friendly and helpful - the atmosphere was relaxed and very welcoming. Everything was cooked freshly and had a beautiful balance of spices and flavours- the food was very tasty! There were plenty of dishes which I could have, despite being dairy sensitive- they will adjust dishes to accommodate dietary needs as necessary. Our meal was the best Indian that I have tasted for a long time and we will certainly be coming back soon!

1  Thank Reasonabble
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I don't usually write reviews, and to be honest, am not keen on Trip Advisor because I do not trust that all the comments are genuine. However, I felt that I must give praise to Infinity restaurant for the quality and care taken over the food preparation and service. Gopi is passionate about flavour, healthy food, presentation and service. The flavours produced in each mouthful of food are second to none.
I have become bored with the normal Indian restaurants which dominate our high streets, but this restaurant is not normal by far. All dishes are freshly prepared and each one is described, in detail, by Gopi. His experience working in a Michelin star restaurant is apparent.
We have now visited several times, and will continue to do so. Not only is the food first class, but dishes are fairly priced.
We would definitely recommend this little gem in the Water gardens.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I went today for lunch with my kids, it was nice, enjoyed my potatoes cakes, my kids loved their meal too,staff very friendly. Good place to go for lunch. Not too sure about diner!! The prising is correct.

3  Thank Karima A