“good location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Hemel Hempstead
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

train into london an all the tubes and buses for £10 return .ideal location for food outlets on the evening and bovingdon market just 20 min away on the saturday.parking included for nite stay and all day.would defintly think of stopping here again if going into london for the day or evening

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SharnieDayasena, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Mandy R,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, all feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. I am glad you found us to be in a good location and that you would definitely think of staying here again.
We hope we see you again soon

Hemel Hempstead Central

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I didnt display a Do Not Disturn sign on my door. but 2 attempts were made to get into my room at 9:30 & 10:30 and 'Housekeeping' shouted. This is too early. Especially surely they can check who has checked out. The hearing a vaccuum cleaner at 10:00 on a Sunday morning is not nice with a hangover.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
North East England
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

And it took me 6 times to get through to their reception. After a six and a half hour drive this did not go down well.

I then had to walk over a walkway in the pouring rain. Got soaking wet as it was not a covered walkway.

Room was a normal Premier Inn room. Got down to bar and was told I could not put a drink on my room so had to trail back up to my room for my purse. Might sound trivial but after a long long drive it was not what I needed.

That night I got no sleep due to a family with young children being on the same floor. I asked the next morning to be moved if the family were staying a second night. They were and expected my room to have already been moved when I got back. It was not. I had to do it for myself when I got back from a very long day. One of the staff did help me.

The food was mediocre too.

The saving grace for this hotel were the staff. They helped were they could.

• Stayed February 2014
Hod Hasharon, Israel
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

It was a quick 2 days business trip. During that stay the internet connection didn't work so i couldn't work within the room/hotel.
Reception was far from kindness.
Rooms are good and clean like the rest of the hotel. BF was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of service in all our establishments and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that we will investigate the Wifi service with our service provider and get this matter fully resolved. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Excellent stay. Clean room , bed, bathroom. Comfortable bed. Good food.
excellent service. Always stay there as the value for money is very good. Have tried other places but the Premier Inn at Hemel Hempstead Central beats the rest into touch! It's also right next to Debenhams and Next and Marks & Spencers are within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SharnieDayasena, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Alice E,

Thank you for your taking your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback serves as a great mativator to the team here at Hemel Hempstead Central and I will be sure to pass on your kind words.
I am glad to hear you found our rooms clean and comfortable, that you enjoyed the food and that you found us to give excellent service.
We look forward to seeing you again soon

Kind regards

Barcelona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is in a very convenient location in Hemel Hempstead although it's not a very nice town.
Breakfast is good, but little boring if you stay several days. There are a couple of restaurants next to the hotel (Pizza Express is one of them) and the hotel restaurant is good enough too.

Toilets in the rooms looked little old, but the rooms are nice.

It's a pitty they don't offer free access to internet, only 30 minutes per day.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SharnieDayasena, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Genis D,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. All feedback we recieve is greatly appreciated.
I am glad you found our breakfast good, our hotel in a convenient location and our rooms nice.
We hope you stay again soon

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed for one night in this hotel - the room was good and clean, beds were excellent, nice and clean bathroom. Staff was helpful (the heater was not easy to adjust and one of the ladies from the reception came into my room and she set it as I wanted).
Wifi is for free only for 30 minutes/ day. Breakfast was pretty far from what I would expect for a decent breakfast (few options for choosing) - I wouldn't pay in advance for the breakfast in my future stays in this hotel.
All in all, I had a good experience - and excellent sleep in a central area of the town.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SharnieDayasena, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Ariana_Vacaretu,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, we appreciate all feedback we recieve.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the room to be good and clean, an excellent bed and a nice and clean bathroom. I am sorry to hear you had a problem with your heater but happy to hear a member of our reception team were helpful and set it for you.
I am also happy to hear you had an excellent sleep in the central area of our town.
We do hope you stay again