“Very good overnight stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hemel Hempstead
“Very good overnight stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at hotel around 22:50pm and check in was very easy indeed (apart from the unwelcome visitor in reception think we called him boris the spider lol) but was ok 6 staff rushed to the rescue and was quickly given are room key and off to our room which was very clean and tidy and sleep was very good indeed and breakfast was all you can eat all in all the stay was very good and parking was free in nearby riverside car park just get it stamped by reception I would stay here again and recommend to others kind regards Matthew

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Prince J, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Matthew J,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad you found check in easy (and that you found our team happy to help remove Boris the spider). I am also happy to hear you found your room to be very clean and tidy and that you slept very well.
I hope you stay again soon
Hemel Hempstead Central

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for four nights, great location, staff so friendly, happy to help. Room spotless, breakfast great, good evening meals in a relaxed atmosphere. Free secure parking, shopping centre on door step and bowling, cinema, restaurants 5 miles away in Watford.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Racheledgar,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our team friendly and happy to help as well as your room being spotless. I am also happy to hear you found you breakfast and dinners to be great in a relaxed atmosphere.
I do hope you stay again soon.

Cannock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel whilst visiting Harry Potter Studio Tour. It was very convenient and excellent value for a family. We paid £39 for one night then we added the breakfasts as the kids ate free too. Overnight free parking was included. We checked in online and check out was hassle free. The room was clean and the kids had a proper bed each. As other reviews have said, the rooms are hot but the air con was on when we arrived and there was a fan provided too. We would like to thank Yasmin on reception as she was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Prince J, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear 5hailey,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass on your kind words. I am glad you found Hemel Hempstead Central to be convenient and excellent value for money, and that you enjoyed your breakfast. I am also happy to hear you found your room clean.
I hope you enjoyed your trip to the Harry Potter Studios and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect visit again. Staff went out of their way again to help. Bar area lovely and relaxing. Excellent value for money too. Would highly recommend. Free secure parking on nearby multi-story short walk across bridge.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Prince J, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear JoanneLeeWigan,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am glad you found the team here at Hemel Hempstead Central went out of their way to help. I am also glad you found us to be excellent value for money.
We do hope you stay again soon

Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've stayed in a large number of hotels, but I cannot think of another where the staff are so utterly wonderful. As a group, they are more like a family and really care for their guests. Our visit was incredibly special for several reasons. Firstly, it was our daughter's birthday during out stay and we were delighted when a card signed by the staff was pushed under our door in the evening. My kids also had a large number of soft toys and everyday, when we returned, we found that they would be arranged in different positions on their beds. They were actually exicted to come back to see how they were arranged! The rooms where great, and the breakfasts were delicious, but enhanced by the friendly staff. The location is very close to the town centre, and there are some very nice restaurants close by. The water gardens, which are directly outside, are also very attractive. We will definitely stay here again and are even considering a trip within the next year solely to stay here.

Dear durham05,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am glad you found the team utterly wonderful and the breakfasts delicious. I do hope your daughter had a good birthday.
I look forward to seeing you again soon

Stone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We have stayed before and have always been really impressed and this time we were also able to have a day out in London as only 30 mins away on the train. Once again the staff were friendly, breakfast is still the best Premier Inn breakfast we have ever had and the hotel remains lovely and clean and modern. The only slight down side this time was the heat in the room. It was a very hot weekend but the aircon seemed to be struggling and it was making loud crackling noises so we had to turn it off at night as it was too noisy. The fan alone was only circulating hot air so I have to say that I had very little sleep the two nights we stayed this time. Apart from that we were not disappointed once again and will come back. Just hope for a cooler weekend next time!

1 Thank JAH11532
Dear JAH11532,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am sorry to hear you didn't slepe to well due to the hot weather and the air con unit not working properly. However I am glad you found breakfast the best you have had and the team friendly.
I do hope you stay again soon

Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Having never stayed here before, we will definitely be returning customers. The staff were really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We have stayed in some high quality hotels and by far, this hotel had the best customer service. Whoever trains them are doing a great job and an absolute credit to the company.

Sleep Quality
Dear Debbie M,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am glad you found the team to be friendly and helpful and that our customer service was great.
I do hope you stay again soon.