“Customer Service par excellence !!!”

Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Hemel Hempstead
Reviewed 19 May 2014

As a regular visitor to the Premier Inn at Hemel Hempstead West, I felt it was time to write again to reconfirm how brilliant my favourite hotel is. Other places should take a leaf out of their book when it comes to friendliness, courteousness and customer service. The guys and gals that work here make you feel truly valued and important as a customer and to me that just makes the whole experience so much better and nothing is ever to much trouble for any of them. I arrived last night around 8.30pm and was greeted with a lovely warm smile and friendly greeting from a lovely lady called Shona (however she was wearing a name badge of Sara!!). Such a lovely person and made me feel so welcome. Had a simply gorgeous meal in the restaurant and was served by the equally lovely Cassie (forgive me if I have spelt it wrong!). A couple of glasses of Merlot and that was me ready for bed. The lovely Hayleigh was on duty in the restaurant this morning and was so welcoming and remembered me straight away from my previous visit. Lovely breakfast as always and was then time for me to leave. I will be back for sure as soon as my work takes me anywhere near Hemel West and would not even consider anywhere else. For me this is more like a small family run hotel and the service is second to none. Keep it up guys and girls, you are all brilliant and I look forward to seeing you all and staying with you again very soon

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have stayed in quite a few Premier Inns over the years and this has to be one of the best. The staff are very friendly but not over-familar and nothing is too much trouble. I am unlikely to have reason to stay here again but I woul recommend it to anyone

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent stay this weekend (9th to 11th May) at this Premier Inn. The 4 of us (including my 5 yr old and 14 month old) stayed in a family room. The room was clean and comfortable and there was enough space for us, and our numerous bags. My main reason for my review though is to praise the excellent staff. We were made to feel very welcome, the staff were accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. Cassie and Hayleigh looked after us wonderfully on our arrival on Friday evening and during our meal (which was of a much higher standard than I expected it to be). Also the lovely lady who was serving during breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday who was more than helpful, friendly and approachable. Their service made our stay very relaxing. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Having read previous positive reviews I was not disappointed on my arrival at this Premier Inn. Although the rooms were of the usual Premier Inn standard, what did impress me was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff throughout my short stay. I arrived quite early in the afternoon and found that my room was not quite ready. Although I was in no rush, I was offered a complementary drink or coffee while a waited a short while. Staff were also helpful in providing a map and directions to the Grand Union canal for a short walk before an evening meal. The menu is the usual Premier Inn selection - the food was tasty, very reasonably priced - but what I found impressive once again was the attitude of staff, particularly Hayleigh who was efficient, friendly but not intrusive. If I happened to be in the area again I would have no hesitation in staying at this Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank AH15765
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Pleasant staff clean hotel easy parking good ambience. We had a very enjoyable stay even though it was for one night only. We were very relaxed the next morning after a great nights sleep. The facilities were very good and we enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The customer service at this small premier inn was consistently great. We were welcomed with a smile and informed of the option of the meal deal. We decided to take advantage of the meal deal and were glad we did, although I found myself full by halfway through the main course. The cooked to order all you can eat breakfast in the morning was excellent. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, and overall the stopover represented excellent value for money. However, we found the bedroom slightly too warm and were unable to adjust the heating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. good value for money. The only gripe was the room being too hot and being able to control the heating. Would recommend. Traveled with a 4 yr old and the staff even gave us milk for her bedtime without charge.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family