“A really good day out”

Delta Force Paintball Kings Langley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delta Force Kings Langley is located in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, just 5 minutes from Hemel Hempstead town centre, easily accessible by car or by public transport. Offering five new and exciting scenarios, including two-storey Castle Wallenverg set on a fortified hill, speedball arena, and a replica village, all the paintball arenas are set in lush woodland making it an ideal environment to play paintball.
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I recently enjoyed a day's paintballing with a friend and my kids and their friend (aged between 12 and 14). We were very impressed with the level of professionalism and warmth of the centre staff who were all in their teens and twenties. The games were just about the right length (15 mins each way with half a dozen different "zones") with plenty of breaks with free basic refreshments - just as well as the weather was freakishly hot! The staff talked us through safety procedures and explained the dangers of the pesky little paint ball pellets which REALLY HURT when they hit you! The centre was surprisingly well equipped considering that it's in the middle of nowhere and the staff worked hard to ensure we always had serviceable guns (the weapons played up a little during the day due to the weather). All in all very good value for money (about £40 each for a full day including a pizza lunch, all equipment and about 700 paintballs each). A great day out for kids and adults alike.

2  Thank Martin C

Reviewed 31 August 2012

My son and I had a truely wounderful time at Quarrywood. Staff were extremely friendly, helpfull and made our day amazing. It was so much fun for both of us (even me Mum) My son particually enjoyed the big battle at the end where everyone joined in! Would reconded this 100% if you want a action packed fun day.

1  Thank Louise P
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Quarrywood is a brilliant paint balling centre. From start to finish staff were very helpful and made sure everyone got the maximum enjoyment from the day. Everything was well organised and it was made sure that everyone had fun while staying safe. The game zones were wicked and a lot better than other centres I've been to. All the guys had a great time and we look to go again sometime soon.

1  Thank Rav S
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The staff members were prompted in explanation, directions was clear and polite with a bit of banter.

Overall I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Thank you very much to the team, Im sorry its taken a little time to write up a review, I always believe in giving good feedback where good feedback is due. All the staff made us feel very welcome and were so friendly to us when we went to Quarrywood a couple of weeks ago now, my son had a great day, first with his friend for a birthday trip, and he was so thrilled, that we went the following week with his cousin, I really felt it was great and went two weeks in a row. When I went with him on the 2nd visit, the staff chatted away to me and made me feel so comfortable, it was a sunny day, and there was adequate space to sit and shelter for all sorts of weather, there was free tea and coffee and the toilet facilities were good. If fact every thing was good, my son and his friend and cousin all raved about it and still are. Thank you so much, cant wait to come again..

Julie Watford