“fantastic sunday meal deal & a lovely curry”

Kings Langley Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
cheshire
“fantastic sunday meal deal & a lovely curry”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

we ate here whilst staying overnight at the premier inn. the people in the pub next door recommended it after just having had a curry there themselves. it was late when we arrived but we didn't feel pressured to rush & the staff were very friendly. they had a great deal on for sunday & so it was a bonus that it was cheap too.
not a fatty curry either which was great.
defiantly would return if ever down this way again.

2 Thank mrsfleming

tokyo
“top scores for food and good service”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Can't fault the food or prices and the service is very attentive but on a recent visit with friends it was really disturbing how close the tables had been placed to each other. Someones backside practically on your food as they maneuvered between tables was not a pleasant experience.
Understand the need to maximise your takings but customers level of comfort is important if you want recommendations.

• Visited January 2014
“We were the only people there and were watched like hawks , we couldn't wait to leave.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The food was brilliant and it was a set menu price for a Sunday so for £9.95 per person it was well priced however we were the only people there and the waiter and bar man just watched us the whole time, I have never felt so uncomfortable, we actually left most of the food just so we could pay and leave.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This place is a little gem! The modern and clean appearance started the evening off to a good start. The staff were polite and attentive . The menu had all the classic Indian dishes plus some very nice new modern additions. The food arrived promptly and was delicious. The only minor negative is that they do not use heating trays to keep the dishes warm and food went cold if not eaten quickly. All in all I could not fault this place and look forward to going again. An excellent curry house well worth a visit!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jhelfgott
Shropshire
“Excellent meal and excellent value”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I ate on a wet Monday night on my own, as I was away on business. I wasn't expecting to enjoy a meal out particularly but the restaurant made me feel very comfortable, the food was good and I had a surprisingly good evening out. The special offer that was running on a Monday evening gave a wide choice at even better value. I started with the salmon special, which was probably the best fish dish I've had in an Indian restaurant. Spicing was good, so the salmon still had good flavour. The presentation was excellent, and the accompanying dips were really good. I'd recommend this.

• Visited October 2013