We stayed just one night as a family of 4 with a teen and tween after visiting Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour. We were pleasantly surprised by the standard of the rooms and breakfast for the price. The rooms were of a reasonable size, very clean and comfortable and with tea and coffee and a kettle in the rooms. We ate dinner ( the carvery) and the included breakfast at the pub next door which again was excellent quality for the price. There were a few stairs we had to navigate with suitcases but this is pretty normal for the UK. We paid 3 pounds extra for 2 devices for 24 hrs and had 30 mins free wifi on our 3rd device. On site parking was free. Overall excellent quality for price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a tranquil setting just a short owl's flight from the Harry Potter tour at Warner Bros Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Kings Langley
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Hertfordshire