It seems a little unfair to mark this hotel down because to be fair it was the usual high standard you can expect from a Premier Inn. What let it down badly was the liaison with the adjacent restaurant
Called aptly enough the Young Pretender because it pretends to be a restaurant .
Thirty of us gathered there Saturday night for my mothers 96th birthday one young girl was left to take our drinks and food orders,the food in my opinion was of a poor standard and the drinks were very expensive.
At about 5pm we moved from the restaurant to the bar including the children who were all well behaved.at 9pm we were told the children could no longer stay in the bar but had to move back to the restaurant ,at 10pm we were asked to move out of the restaurant because they wanted to set up for breakfast. At 11pm we were told the bar was closed and no more drinks would be served, we asked for the duty manager and her manner left a lot to be desired. They were happy to take our money all day but 11pm on a Saturday night our party was forced to end !
So my advice is by all means stay at the Premier Inn but find somewhere else to eat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a tranquil setting just a short owl's flight from the Harry Potter tour at Warner Bros Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Kings Langley
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Hertfordshire