Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night to go to the Studio Tour that's right down the road (so hotel is in the prime location for that).
Unusually the staff weren't so smiley and welcoming, but I can understand that.
The only downside was that the kettle was covered in limescale, which made the one cup of tea we made taste vile, so it was tipped straight down the sink.
Otherwise i'd definitely recommend this Premier Inn. We didn't go to the restaurant next door, but it looked really nice and clean (prices looked good as well).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a tranquil setting just a short owl's flight from the Harry Potter tour at Warner Bros Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Kings Langley
- Premier Inn Kings Langley Hotel Hertfordshire