I won't repeat what others have said about the outstanding welcome, food, shower/toilet block, location or surroundings. I will simply wholeheartedly agree and talk specifically about the Shepherd's Hut, which is new to the site.
I think you'll especially love it if you're one (or all!) of these describe you:
1) You love the peace and simplicity of camping but miss a comfy bed and a cup of tea in a china mug.
2) You have a stressful job (I'm a teacher) and the idea of swapping laptop and telly for a slower pace of life appeals.
3) You like the sound of rain on a tin roof while you read under a duvet. You like roaming the hills on blue-sky and cloud days. You almost hope it's a chilly night so you have an excuse to light the stove, sit on the steps and watch the stars come out.
4) You want to stay in a Shepherd's Hut but aren't sure which is the best value for money (HUGE cooked breakfast delivered to the door every morning - among many other things the others don't do).
Can't speak too highly of this place and the Hut - Lorraine's thought of everything. I love exploring different places but this is one of only two places I've been on holiday that I plan on returning to.
- Also Known As:
- Bredward Farm Hotel Kington
- Bredward Farm Kington, Herefordshire