“Christmas lunch”

Hickory Stick
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A 70 seat restaurant that is part of The Grove Golf Centre, 2 miles outside Leominster. We have a varied menu to suit all tastes, catering for all dietary requirements. I deal for an intimate meal for 2, family Get togethers or larger celebration dinners.
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

The first time I have eaten out on Christmas Day ever I much prefer to have a family lunch at home, well the grove has changed that. The food was outstanding, presentation was wonderful and the choice sumptuous. The waiting staff should also be commended, friendly and cheerful. Making us feel relaxed on what was a very busy day for them and all the staff! We would like to thank simon (head chef ) and mark in the kitchen also liga (excuse spelling) Andy and graham. We will be back

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Fab day plenty of food atmosphere relaxed and the staff were friendly best Christmas dinner out ive had.Will be booking for 2014 Christmas dinner .

Reviewed 26 December 2013

HoHoHo what a very special day we all had at the Hickory Stick.I would like to say a big thanku to Roger and all the members of his staff working on xmas day..The atmosphere was relaxed and the food exceptional.We all enjoyed everything about this warm and friendly place and would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.Id like to add the food was beautifully cooked and there was no shortage of it and i will say this was the best christmas day meal out myself and family have ever had in 10 years .Keep up the good work and thanks again magic..

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My family and I had the most fantastic. Christmas dinner there were 12 of us and we all agreed it was the most fantastic dinner . The food was outstanding as was the service from the friendly and professional staff . The setting is really good nice and light and open plan . It was an amazing experience one we are all planning to do again next Christmas . In the meantime we are going back for Sunday lunch in two weeks time can't wait. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant .

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed an absolutely delicious Christmas dinner today at the Hickory Stick, from the fantastic food to the beautifully converted country style open plan surroundings, we simply could not fault a single thing! The service from the very friendly and helpful staff was second to none also. We will definitely be ensuring an early booking for next year, absolutely lovely experience from start to finish.

1  Thank Avacakes1975