“An absolute Jewel in Leominster's tiara!”
Review of Gracie's - CLOSED

Gracie's
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Central location, beautifully decorated, great wine list and delicious menu, we are so lucky to have this in Leominster, it really is a wonderful oasis if cosmopolitan chic in rural Herefordshire, if you have not been yet - you really don't know what you are missing!

2  Thank JamesBW81

Reviewed 9 October 2013

A group from work met up one evening and asked if we paid so much per head, could the chef just provide us with a mixture of tapas. The food lovely and just kept coming! Good value for money and a nice ambience, I will return!

1  Thank Lady_from_Ludlow
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have lived in the area for over 5 years and the one thing Leominster dining lacked is a little class and something different to enjoy, but not any more. Now don't get carried away, this is not Michelin start food and service, it's not even the best tapas I've ever tasted. What Gracie's does do is offer a range of good tapas at reasonable prices, the manchego and the gambas are two excellent dishes. The service is excellent and the decor is done with style and panache, the bar area is particularly well done. There is a good range of drinks, a decent wine list but sadly no real ale. The one thing that stands Gracie's out is the people that own and run it and in this I include Gracie herself. They are trying something new and only want you to have a good time, it is a great venture and one that I will happily ferquent. As for those that always moan that there is no where different to eat in Leominster, it's all Subway, curries and Wetherspoons, get down to Gracie's. Well done Gracie and keep your owners on track, they're doing a fantastic job.

1  Thank Apollo1961
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Popped in several times after work. Great friendly atmosphere. Nice choice of drinks and cocktails. Great dog. Just lovely. Worth a visit. Try it out.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have tried to eat here on several occasions as it is new and looks atmospheric. I like the variety of dishes and live music. Two things have stopped me staying for a meal. Firstly I asked for a menu to take away to show friends so we could get an idea of dishes and prices before coming as a small group and was told abruptly that he didn't have enough. Seems a shame when someone shows an interest in a new place not to want to publicize it widely, a quick photocopy (theres a shop next door with one) would have gone a long way. I had got over that and keep walking past about to go in for a coffee but every time I do one of the staff are outside on the pavement smoking. I have no problem with smokers enjoying a cigarette and a glass of wine on outside tables but think it is not a good look for the staff (surely they can hide out the back near the bins like we all did when we were waiting staff!!!!) It can seriously put off the customers as it looks grubby.

4  Thank joanna b