“usual excellence”

Ranked #19 of 55 Restaurants in Leominster
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

home delivered take out, friendly service, very generous portions of utterly delicious food. I have eaten / ordered from there many times and never had cause to complain about food or service - first class

5  Thank RachaelWG

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I visited Shabagh, with a group of friends as part of my hen weekend. From the moment we arrived to the minute we left, they treated us like royalty.

They answered all our questions about where the meat/fish were sourced and even bought some of the uncooked ingredients to the table so we could have a look! Our food was prepared exactly how we requested, and it was delicious. They even sent me a complimentary cocktail to celebrate! The waiter also offered to take photos of us on our table. They made the night special, and so I thank them very much for their hospitality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

5  Thank x.sophie.x
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have been going to the Shabagh for 10 years or more and have never been disappointed,Shabs and all the staff are very friendly and make you feel right at home,the miracle workers in the kitchen will do their very best to prepare a meal exactly the way you ask for it,all the staff will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy as soon as you sit down,this restaurant is a very clean and tidy and very well run establishment,we are very happy to say anyone wishing to have a great meal with a very friendly experience then this restaurant is for you. Val & Glyn Jones

4  Thank Glyn J
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I ate recently at this amazing restaurant. The owner and staff treated myself and friends with utmost respect. Food was excellent along with the service 1st class. Highly recommend this restaurant for all occasions.

4  Thank johnsuarez
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a really excellent restaurant, one that I am happy to take friends, family and business colleagues to. The staff are attentive and very friendly, the food is always a delight and great value for money. I can see why other reviewers gave this restaurant five stars as well.

4  Thank Chris W