Stayed here for just one night and it was a lovely hotel. Great easy to get to location and a fab fitness centre and pool attached which is free for guests. The room was spacious and clean and the breakfast was very good with a great range and a newspaper. When we were shown our room we didn't have the requested extra bed for our 10 year old son, so - at 9.30pm - Kevin on reception (who was brilliant and very helpful) arranged for us to be moved and also helped in getting us some food through room service (who weren't answering their phone). All the staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. They are definitely an asset to the hotel. We will stay again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished & Relaunched in Nov 09 Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel is a true 4 star hotel. Dating back to 1625 this quintessential Olde English Manor house retains many of its Jacobean features which have been tastefully restored. The Hotel is set in 8 acres of gardens including a developing meadow which attracts Mont Jaq Deer and Letchworth's Black Squirrels. Letchworth Hall is ideally located for exploring the picturesque market towns of Hitchin and Baldock & the larger towns of Luton and Cambridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Letchworth Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel Letchworth
- Letchworth Hall Hotel
- Mercure Letchworth Hall Hertfordshire