“Find out whats for Dinner!!!”
Review of Ford Abbey

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pudleston
Ford Abbey
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pudleston
Reviewed 23 November 2004

Visited Ford Abbey 19 & 20th October. We stayed in the Bee room which was beautiful, in fact, all of the rooms ie. lounge/library and dining room are all exceptionally decorated to a very high standard.

We had booked to eat in the restaurant on the Friday night and told dinner would be at eight.

On arrival at the lounge, we were extremely suprised to learn that there was no menu for dinner. We didn't know what we were eating until we sat at the dining table.

Although the meal was good, I did not like the fact that I had no choice of what I was going to eat.

The excuse they give for this is that the Ford Abbey is a B & B not a hotel and that it has a small kitchen. This is fine as long as you are paying B&B prices and not that of a five star hotel.

I probably would stay here again because it was very relaxing but I would make sure I had a table reservation elsewhere just in case I didn't like what was for on the menu for dinner.

8  Thank NEnright

Been to Ford Abbey? Share your experiences!