I am honestly yet to find a bad Premier Inn and this one is one of the best. Great parking, staff, facilities, rooms. Some people have complained about road noise so maybe I got lucky with my room location but I was not disturbed by this once.
Overall great two night stay and also ideal for London if you wish to visit the centre. A taxi to Potters Bar station was £5 which the reception will book for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of the A1(M) and M25. Close to historic Knebworth House, Knebworth Park and only 8 miles from Hatfield House and Gardens. Conveniently located for Potters Bar train station, from which you can get to London in 15 minutes. Our South Mimms/Potters Bar Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Potters Bar
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Hertfordshire