Situated in South Mimms services on the M25 motorway this hotel is ideally placed for the traveler visiting London by car from the North.
It has extensive conference facilities and room was clean and large.
I was surprised to see how large this Premier Inn was and it seemed to extend on forever. It is on 2 levels.
There is adequate car parking around the hotel, and you need a code to get out. This is attached to the key card, and I did not notice this before trying to go out for the evening and had to call reception who graciously lifted the barrier for an exit.
Breakfast was good and self service, and the Bar Staff and receptionists were cheerful and seemed genuinely to offer a warm welcome.
I would certainly stay here again.
Only negative was that I found the Internet access ridiculously expensive at 5 pounds per hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of the A1(M) and M25. Close to historic Knebworth House, Knebworth Park and only 8 miles from Hatfield House and Gardens. Conveniently located for Potters Bar train station, from which you can get to London in 15 minutes. Our South Mimms/Potters Bar Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Potters Bar
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Hertfordshire