“Food excellent, service ok”
Review of Olive Limes

Olive Limes
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Tring
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Restaurant Olive Limes, Indian Dinning Rooms is a beautiful restaurant over two floors, a contemporary classic Morden room and the grand colonial suite 1st floor. Grandeur and opulence, style of colonial British India. Whether it’s a speedy dinner or relaxed meal, the choice is yours. This East meets West concept under one roof, our menu offers mouth-watering selections in innovative and contemporary presentations. Blending the freshest ground spices and herbs to create delectable and delicate flavours dishes and light textures easy on the taste buds. Relax in our stylish spacious and full of ambience dining rooms and enjoy some of the best Indian food served outside Greater London! “We believe that hospitality is an art form, that we extend to you” And hope to alter your perception of Indian dining! “Eating out is more than just food; we feel it’s more about atmosphere and ambience perhaps. The evening starts as you enter our establishment and ends as you leave satisfied” Events Olive Limes is a contemporary and grand versatile dinning space. We have hosted many local and profile events including; Themed events and cabaret, local fashion shows, charity events and corporate gatherings as well as product launch, ideal for presentation conferences, or a part of a team building excise venue etc… We can comfortably accommodate up to 150 guests at any one time. We believe that we are perfect for whatever the occasion. For weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate, or simply friends and family gatherings, please mail or call the restaurant to organise quotes and pre-event menus & wine tasting. - Indian Fine dining - Contemporary and grand colonial rooms - Bar & lounge facilities - Regular a la carte menu - Private & corporate dining’s - Team Training - Conference - Outdoor Catering
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Four of us visited the Olive Limes recently and all enjoyed the food very much. Personally I would have preferred it to be a little warmer but that was not a big problem. I chose the Lamb Kalinji and would recommend it. Delicate Spices without being too hot. The others chose Battak Shashlick, Hydrabadi and Goan Fish Curry and no-one was disappointed.

Service was not quite so good. There was a minor problem with our drinks order and most of the staff looked as if they would have preferred to be elsewhere!

Would certainly return.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Lovely restaurant, great decor. All staff very helpful and accomodating. Great fine dining restaurantwith fresh and nicely cooked dishes. Great venue for parties/wedding reception etc and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Nice location. seems like it was once some form of town hall,

Modern interior, nice atmosphere

Worth a vist

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We visited the Olive Limes on the recommendation of a friend...the food was good but not exceptional and the service was efficient but not overly friendly...we were sitting right by the service door which I would not do again....over all a nice enough restaurant but the bill was a bit higher than my usual curry house

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I definitely want to come back to OliveLimes, I really enjoyed my meal. I went as a group of 4 (2 couples), but would love to come back just with my boyfriend as I think it is a lovely romantic setting. The food was one of the best Indians I've ever had (and I've travelled all around India!). One comment, one of the servers we had was a little bit grumpy, didn't see a smile from him the whole evening, and he said very few words. Other than that the atmosphere in there was lively & fun.

1  Thank 120Harriet