“The best kebabs around!”
Review of Mighty Bite Pizza

Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Tring
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Kebab,Fried Chicken, Burger, Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Chicken Nuggets, Soft Drinks, Deserts
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been here probably hundreds of times in the last five years or so to eat kebabs mostly (sometimes burgers and other snacks). These are pretty much the best kebabs in England as far as I am concerned, I have been to a lot of kebab places and nothing lives up to it, only other countries such as Germany and Poland have better tasting kebabs. Chicken shish is particularly fantastic, but the doner meat in bun and just generally doner kebabs are fabulous. However what really makes the kebabs are the sauces, homemade, garlic sauce and chili sauce, the best ever, seriously so damn good. Portions are large and there is a large selection of salad which is always fresh. Prices are reasonable and service is friendly (especially since the staff change about a year ago or so). Pizzas are also nice and burgers aren't too shabby.

1  Thank Sam D
There are newer reviews for Mighty Bite Pizza

Reviewed 20 December 2013

After 14 years of living in Tring, my friends decided I needed to try a kebab from Mighty Bite. Sheesh! It was good. Will be back for another next time I'm out on the beers and feel the need for a feed!

3  Thank LLting
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This place is perfect for a tasty feast. This place does everything, the Turkish workers in there are great aswell. The kebabs are heavenly, it's just a quick, simple, cheap and good meal all round really! And they do speedy delivery!

2  Thank 10Jack
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I just had a mixed lamb and chicken kebab with a salad and it cost me £5, it went down well and I would defo go back when I'm next in the area.

1  Thank Rocwild
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Great food every time, good value for money and excellent service. My family and I love it. It helps that they deliver as well. Our favourites are kebabs, pizzas, nuggets, well you name it we love it. We just wish we found it sooner

1  Thank Chris A