Beautifully located overloking the Vale of Aylesbury. Fantastic walks in the Chiltern Hills and ideal for visiting historic Tring (Don't miss the museum, it is outstanding). THis Premier Inn is unusual in that the restaurant has been here for years and the hotel part (slightly separate) is the newer. Check in was efficient. The room was probably a little smaller than the newest Premier Inns but was spotlessly clean. Bathroom was up to the usual standards. We stayed on the hottest night of the year and were offered an extra fan and also light sheets if we found the duvet too warm. Excellent service and you can understand how Premier Inns is clearly outdistancing itself from it's main rival. Especially at £29 for a sunday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, this rural spot is close to Aylesbury and Whipsnade Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Tring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Tring
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Hertfordshire