Booked 1 rooms for 3 nights as I was working nearby in Tring, very easy road access to nearby Tring and Aylesbury & London by main A41 dual carriageway. It is very easy to find and good sized car park and there is a good local pub that serves lunches and dinners at good price, also breakfast is served here; fresh fruit, cerials, cooked breakfast and continental breakfast. Reception staff were very warm and welcoming and booking in was quickly and efficiently done and rooms good and quiet. The rooms good sized and there is free internet for 30 mins and after this about £5 for 24 hours which is reasonable. TV were modern flat screen about 24 inch and had all freeview, only minus is that there are no gym facilities. The bathroom was spotless so no complaints there. The fan in the bathroom was a bit noisy and again the views of the hotel are bit boring over looking car park/s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, this rural spot is close to Aylesbury and Whipsnade Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Tring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Tring
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Hertfordshire