Location: Easy to find on main road. Big car park.
Reception: Warm welcome at check-in and every time we passed through on our way in/out. Excellent staff.
Room: Smaller than most Premier Inns we've been to. Very little room around the bed. Just a desk & chair - no separate sofa or other chair and no other table.
Bathroom: Also smaller than most Premier Inns but at least with a bath with shower over and with the curved shower curtain rail so you don't get shower curtain sticking to you! Noisy fan.
Breakfast: Good standard Premier Inn breakfast with the benefit of a beautiful view.
QUESTION TO REGULAR PREMIER INN GUESTS: How do you (successfully) make room requests, e.g. for a particular floor or room with view or larger room? Please message me if you don't mind sharing the answer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, this rural spot is close to Aylesbury and Whipsnade Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Tring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Tring
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Hertfordshire