When we arrived at the hotel the receptionist wasn't very helpful at all. Didn't show us where our room was. Just asked for my name and asked me to sign a piece of paper. Then handed me a key. The room itself wasn't clean with someone else's receipts left on the shelf and an empty nasal spray box on the floor.! The pillowcase was dirty with brown stains and the bed squeaked every time you moved!
The noise from the road outside the hotel was quite loud. The room had its windows open when we arrived and you could hear people shouting from the pub and car doors slamming. The noise was worse again by morning time.
Service at the pub for breakfast was shocking! I checked beforehand that breakfast was served until 11am. We arrived for breakfast at 10:40-10:45 and were told to sit in the corner as they were setting up for lunch and no other tables are available! The table was next to a table that had already been used and not cleaned. Someone commented that there had been a food fight!
At breakfast there was no hot water left, not croissants, no bowls, cups, teapots or glasses. I asked the waitresses for more cups, glasses and bowls and she said but we're finishing now - it was not 11am! Breakfast states breakfast until 11am!!!! I wasn't impressed by there attitude or rudeness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, this rural spot is close to Aylesbury and Whipsnade Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Tring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Tring
- Premier Inn Tring Hotel Hertfordshire