“The Best of Britsh”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Sarah and I opened the doors to Beechwood Fine foods in 2010 in the style of a farm shop, selling and serving only the best British and locally sourced produce. Located in the heart of the traditional Chilterns market town of Tring on the Bucks/Herts border. Join us for a cup of coffee, refreshing cold drink, light meals or a slice of Sarah’s delicious homemade cake. We’ve been told our coffee is the best in Tring and Fairtrade too, so come and try it for yourself! Perhaps you have time for lunch today and fancy something a little different, we look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I haven't written a review of Beechwood in well over a year but I visit nearly every day. The coffee is still THE BEST in Tring. I regularly visit other establishments as I like to support all Tring businesses but this is by far my favorite. Yesterday I had KiwiChik chocolate (local Chocolatier) & an Americano, and then decided to have some lunch, this was off menu but I had a selection of 3 cheeses, Walnuts, Apple & Celery. Beechwood's products are all British and usually locally sourced. In the Summer Toby will pick his own fruit and veg from local farms which is a lovely touch and Sarah makes fabulous cakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

1  Thank SoloTringTraveller

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Beechwood's has become my secret hideaway. I love it! Toby and Sarah provide an atmosphere that is welcoming, attentive, and very personal. The coffee has to be one of, if not, the best I've tasted and Sarah's cake are simply scrummy. You loose time once sat inside, which in this chaotic world of ours is something I look forward too! Fresh bread, lovely selection of cheeses, fresh seasonal fruit and veg, what more could you ask for - oh and delicious icecream! Sshh don't tell everyone though!!

1  Thank stromadog
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Popped in for a drink whilst waiting for someone and was made to feel welcome which was good as I was on my own. Great cup of tea, reasonable price and very hot! Cakes looked delicious. Would go back again.

1  Thank ltoovey
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Beechwood has to be my favourite place for coffee and cake. Sarah’s cakes, jams and chutneys are superb and Toby makes a truly wonderful flat white. The couple could not be more welcoming and it is great to see so much local produce in their shop. I can’t help but pick something up every time I go in, which is as often as possible! Keep up the great work!

1  Thank madhutter27
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Beechwood provides snacks of the highest quality, with known provence, loving prepared and served by Toby and his wife (an excellent pastry cook - the bakewell slice comes highly recommended!!). Easily the best 'teashop+' in the area. Enjoy!

1  Thank ChrisTurner42