See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed at Busigny House in July 2017 with 13 friends, taking over the entire property. Sally was a superb host, being very cheerful and informative and on-hand if we needed her assistance. The house is beautifully arranged, and larger than it appears in photos, whilst the kitchen was very well equipped and the garden an ideal size. All of us were easily accommodated in the spacious rooms, and found it a perfect location to celebrate, relax and enjoy the delights of Cowes and the surrounding areas. The icing on the cake was meeting Sally's dog Bess, who was as delightful as her owner!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Hello ,
it was lovely to meet you on your visit to Cartagena as you did not leave your name but only your address ,I am David John Knight and you are ?
I would love some pictures of the North House if do call there again

the best

David J

Room tip: very friendly
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Located in the heart of Cowes, close to all the action, this is a really great place to stay and is very popular with yachtsmen. It is welcoming, warm, friendly and relaxed and serves an excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I was looking for an accommodation for 15 people to celebrate a 50th birthday and Sally was from start to finish very helpful in helping me in organising and planning the stay, I was initially attracted by the picture on the web but ones I arrived I was even happier to see the house matching my expectation even more than I thought, everything from furniture’s, garden, style, kitchen, bedrooms (very comfortable beds), bathrooms, lounge and dining room where all well organised and arranged, clean and full of everything you would expect to see for a comfortable stay.
Sally was even very understanding when she found a stain of red wine on her carpet in the lounge, so I have to say if you are looking to stay in one of her room or looking to take the overall house pls do not hesitate u will not be disappointed, just talk to Sally and she will immediately reply and try as much is possible to accommodate your needs and the location its great too 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of Cowes.
Sally has been a fantastic host I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Had a very enjoyable stay with Sally. We used the bnb as a bit stop place while we were cycling on the Isle of Wight. Comfy large rooms, great breakfast and a very friendly dog! If i ever go back to Cowes this will be my first stopping point. Thanks!

Room tip: Rooms on the front have a sea view
Date of stay: September 2015