We spent three nights here in the Uffa Fox Suite. Great views of The Solent and windows that open to let the sea air in. The Suite is a bedroom with a separate living room, TV in each. There is a sofa and two chairs in the living room - they are a bit too soft for me but I piled up the pillows and made do. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home including taking us to our room, providing a needed extension cord and carrying our luggage up the stairs (no lift). Parking, internet and bottled water are all complimentary. The internet was occasionally slow in our room but there is also a computer in the lobby. We enjoyed both breakfast and dinner in the hotel. It is conveniently located with easy access to all parts of the island and very handy to the ferry from Southampton - be sure to take the chain ferry from East Cowes to the hotel. This hotel has the feel of a B & B with the amenities of a hotel and we recommend it for your next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant Cowes, Isle Of Wight