Staff were very nice and we received an upgrade. The hotel is a fair walk from the Fast cat service from the main land and will take approx 25 -30 mins to walk to. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was ok, but view over the water were beautiful. The breakfast area does need upgrading though compared to other Great Westerns i have stayed at. I would stay again but felt was over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant Cowes, Isle Of Wight