We stayed at the Holmwood Hotel during a family wedding of around 50 people in June 2014. My wife was planning and organising the wedding on behalf of her sister and due to living in Suffolk, we had to bring everything with us.
David meg with my wife on the Friday evening and assisted in anyway possible to make her task so much easier. David and his staff were turkey exceptional and nothing was too much trouble throughout the event. And definitely made for a memorable day.
The hotel itself was very clean and fresh with modern features which catered superbly for our large family including young children. The food was fantastic, not only for the wedding dinner but for the breakfast the following morning and the bar had a wide and varied range of drinks to cater for all ages.
In short we will definitely stay at the hotel again in the future and would highly recommend the hotel for a wedding or holiday, as everything you need is under one roof.
Thanks ageing David, your lovely wife and all of your staff for a wonderful wedding and a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western New Holmwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel Cowes, Isle Of Wight