Took my 94 year old mother for a cream tea to the New Holmwood today and apart from the excellent cream tea (also very reasonably priced) the Restaurant Manager was so kind in the trouble she took to help my mother who was in a wheelchair, putting extra ramps in place and opening up a separate restaurant area which was more accessible and ensuring she had a good sea view. Although there is wheelchair access it is not the easiest to negotiate but as well as the Restaurant Manager, other staff came to help and a gentleman who was behind reception (sorry don't know who you were) immediately came forward as we were about to leave and wheeled my mother down to my car. Superb service and my mother was delighted and is already talking about coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western New Holmwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel Cowes, Isle Of Wight