All reviewsneal's yard toiletriesisle of wightlovely gardentop floorcowes town centreoff street parkingyogurtcomfortable bedon arrivalbreakfast was deliciousperfect place to staybath and showerexcellent stayfull english breakfastlovely roombreakfast roomhuge bathroom
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I had an overnight stay with my Client at Mimosa Lodge to attend a meeting on the island. Our host, Sally and the house /accommodation was outstanding. We were both very impressed with the welcome and service provided during our stay. Very clean and well appointed rooms, with modern room facilities which included first class coffee! Would stay again and recommend for a business or personal trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Well done Sally, for making us most welcome in your beautiful home.
Superb, period house, tastefully fitted out to a high standard,
Comfortable bed, excellent en suite with both bath and shower.
Lots of nice thoughtful touches, and rounded off by an excellent breakfast.
All this in peaceful and accessible location.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My three nights stay at Mimosa Lodge did me a lot of good. I had a lovely, quiet and restfully decorated bedroom with a most comfortable bed. I slept better than I had done all year. There was plenty of clear space here and in the smart en-suite , which had a bath and shower. The breakfast was superb and it was a joy to look at the beautiful garden, and see the red squirrels playing on the grass.
Sally could not have done any more to make me feel welcome and comfortable , and she has created somewhere very special.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I arrived mid afternoon from the Red Jet lodge. We walked in the sunshine although Sally would have happily picked us up as part of the service. Sally was very welcoming and showed us to our beautifully appointed en-suite room with views over the lovely garden. The fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality, the bed is really comfortable and the addition of free wi-fi access was a real benefit as I had several emails to send. A superb breakfast the following morning was accompanied by the delightful sight of red squirrels playing on the lawn. Sally was very friendly and couldn't do enough to make our brief stay more pleasurable. We both highly recommend this venue and hope to return next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My partner and I had walked from Yarmouth to West Cowes (around 16 miles) and were delighted to arrive at Mimosa Lodge which is only a short detour off the coastal footpath. Sally is friendly and welcoming and the (double en suite) room was beautifully decorated and furnished as well as being quiet and blessed with a gorgeous view over the lovely garden. We were exceptionally happy with our stay and found Sally to be helpful without being intrusive. She even showed us our first red squirrel which made a timely appearance in the garden during breakfast. All in all, highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple