All reviews lovely garden garden room neal's yard toiletries white company toiletries top floor isle of wight off street parking cowes town centre fresh milk comfortable bed excellent breakfast excellent stay the perfect host perfect place to stay full english breakfast peaceful location huge bathroom
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here on a combined business trip and short break so wanted somewhere nice but also accommodation that wouldn't break the bank. We went for the balcony room for the view, which didn't disappoint. It is very spacious and beautifully appointed. The sheets were lovely and crisp and very nice quality, as were the towels - plus the shower is AMAZING! Sally was a perfect host and very kind. We needed a lie in and she was very happy to oblige with a late breakfast. All in all we had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the trip. Although we'd planned an evening out, we came back early as we couldn't get enough of the view. I've already recommended Mimosa Lodge to friends and family. We'll be back again next year.

Room tip: The balcony room is wonderful and worth a little extra if you're taking someone. Highly recommended.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

What a delightful find. Beautifully furnished, comfortable, spotlessly clean rooms, a warm welcome, excellent breakfast using local produce. The best bacon I've ever tasted and fresh fruit accompanied by local Briddlesford Lodge Farm yoghurt (so good we had to buy some from the farm shop on our way home). Finishing touches include proper Illly coffee and Teapigs tea in our room with Twix and KitKats; White Company toiletries; and quality bed linen. I was staying in the ground floor twin which had a window facing the road (but no noise) and a small one facing the sea - lovely to have a double aspect room. Really enjoyed having both a decent sized bath and separate shower. When I told Sally I'd had a flat battery one day she said Jeremy would have come out to bump start me if I'd called - so kind. Sally recommended a few excellent restaurants nearby to eat. No. 3 in Cowes in particular was a gastronomic treat - thanks Sally! We booked in for two more stays at Mimosa Lodge later in the year - it really was that good and excellent value for money.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My stay in February 2013 was comfortable and welcoming. The rooms were clean and kept to very high standard. I would recommend this B&B for either business and pleasure, Ideal location for the town and ferry.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2013

A delightful house & garden well situated in a quiet road handy for Cowes. We stayed two nights in the middle priced room which had everything we could have wished for, including a very comfortable bed.
Sally provided us with excellent breakfasts & was kindness itself.
Would highly recommend Mimosa Lodge when visiting the I.O.W.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Have just spent a night at Mimosa Lodge and what a fantastic place this is. We received a very warm welcome from Sally & Jeremy.
Our room was one of the prettiest and most comfortable rooms we have stayed in. The decor was delightful and the en-suite very well appointed with both a bath and shower.
The breakfast was excellent, fresh fruit salad, cereals, full english freshly cooked to order.
Sallly & Jeremy were perfect hosts and we loved it so much we have already booked a return visit.

Date of stay: January 2013