“Call yourself a pub - No beer”
Review of Pier View

Pier View
Ranked #34 of 63 Restaurants in Cowes
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Pier View used to be one of my favourite pubs when I went to Cowes. Went in on Thursday night about 9pm - how many draught beers to choose from - ZERO. This is absolutely unacceptable and before the start of a Bank holiday weekend ! You've forgotten what the basics of a pub are all about.

There are newer reviews for Pier View

Reviewed 5 April 2014

visit this place on a ffiday night and a happy buzzing atmosphere but drinks where expensive especially the Rum !!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Probably serves the best burger on the Island, great food, good beer and freindly service. They usually have 3 real ales which are kept very well.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I recently went here with my friends for a catch up! The food was lovely! Service was superb and bar staff were really friendly!
Drinks were reasonably priced and we enjoyed our evening a lot! Was made so much better by live music!

Such a great evening for a catch up!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I went here because I was told it was a live music night. For this or other reasons the pub was packed on a midweek evening demonstrating how popular it is even on a damp and cold winters evening.
Nice and tasty pub food with good beer (I chose one of the guest beers).
Good evening out and value for money.