We stayed here for the weekend and it was so lovely. We stayed in the quieter part of the site which was Solent breezes. The caravan was very clean and tidy and warm - we stayed in a silver + type caravan. The surrounding area is stunning and the views if the beach are beautiful.
The entertainment is brilliant the best I've seen from any park. The compare 'Terry' was awesome and very funny indeed he made it so worth while for the adults even while entertaining the young ones.
Meals were nice and all staff were helpful and very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight