Clean basic caravan, went to the bar for something to eat after unpacking, terrible food chips black bits all over them they tasted as though the oil had not been changed. The presentation and cavalier attitude if the waiting staff did not help with my opinion of the food. Chef came out and offered free dessert but we did not want to be further disappointed so we declined. Did not use again to eat or drink during our stay.
The location is a bonus with the private beach, but rubbish was piled high next to the bins most days, what ever time you walked to the beach front. Parking close to some of the mobile homes is also an issue, so loading and unloading your bags can be a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight