Back again, never disappoints. The weather was wet & miserable when we arrived but the cottage was aired, small radiator on to take the chill off (july), v thoughtful, & essential food in fridge..
Everything here is so clean & comfortable. Love the surroundings.
One of the few places you don't have to stick to the Fri-mon or Mon-fri. dates if available.
Love the Orchards village shop, 3 mins drive or 15 mins walk, has everything you could need..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxurious self-catering cottages are the ideal holiday destination, and the perfect base from which to enjoy and explore the beautiful Isle of Wight. Equipped with every comfort from home all of our cottages are available to let throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Farringford Self Catering Holiday Village Hotel Freshwater
- Farringford Hotel Freshwater
- Farringford Self Catering Holiday Cottages Freshwater, Isle Of Wight