“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2012

It may look shabby, but the food is great. They don't serve alcohol, so buy it at the supermarket beforehand; glasses supplied.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Having been to Fatimas, pretty much, every Wednesday for the past two years (cheap night - £11 for a full banquet sized meal) plus had deliveries, we've found the place to be 'interesting' in it's decor; the food is, that we've tasted, one of the best curries we've had on the Island (coming from Leicester, I know a couple of things about curry); the 'BYO' policy on alcohol means you come out with more cash in your pocket; the service standards are 'quaint' with all the staff members being respectful yet chatty (even the delivery-man)

As an overview, I would say - if decor is your thing, have a delivery, if not then go in and enjoy the spiciness of Bangladesh-cooked food and forget your 'pretentious restaurant' ideals

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I've been to Fatimas several times both to eat in and take away. I have never been disappointed with the food, ambience or service, nice friendly staff, take your owm wine. Good to meet friends etc

1  Thank Debsiow
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Taste good rather than great. Friendly service take away.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

You can't help but love Indian food,can you,spice of the orient,Words fail me with inadequacy just what this experience was,A Beedle gag,Noels house party,oh yes we got you then,didn't we.
The interior of the "Restuarant" defies Captain Mainwearings village hut,Tell em Pike,well pike will.
This establishment should be given the room of Captain Smith on that fateful sailing aboard Titanic.
On asking for the table to be cleared of prevoius debris,whilst staff ignored the piles of a food fight ,he response was,I'm new and my colleague should have cleared,his eyes obviuosly weren't working in spotting the mess.
My colleague ordered chicken and chips as a retort to the affront,the chips were microwaved as any fast food est,the chicken were nuggets,the vindalo ,greasy ,oily and spoiled,eaten on top and of still refurnished table clothe as the old one after continuous complaint stuck and ripped thru old age .
I'd like a coke please as the staff member returned with a 1.69 bargain bottle from Sainsburies ,no ice,dip,lemon or disguised food gravitas,just poured in straight out of a huge plastic bottle at the table,if you need to drink alcohol,please ok to go the Sainsburoes and bring it back.
I know somewhere on You Tube ,we're on film,it had to be a joke,but in all honesty,soup kitchens ,decor a have more flair,food excellence,than this,if it was a themed joke restuarant,you'd get it,you have been warned x

2  Thank Gilbo53