“A really fine Italian Restaurant”
Review of Michelangelo

Michelangelo
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Ryde
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Dined at Michelangelo's on a busy Ryde Saturday and enjoyed the experience from start to finish. The menu was sufficiently extensive to allow for plenty of choice and the staff on duty knew their stuff and served with friendliness and thoughtfulness. I had a pasta dish which was well cooked and tasty. The wines were well priced I thought. A good experience and recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends for the lunch menu, the service wasn't great and the food ok. I have been here previously for dinner and have enjoyed it, just wont be going back for lunch.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

A cut above your usual neighbourhood trattoria. Good melanzane parmigiana, long cooked ragu making for a great bolognese. Very good ciabatta cooked on the premises. tiramisu OK- but served in a jam jar which is a shame- cant see the wobble!
Apart from a few ill advised squirts of aerosol cream food was spot on. Very friendly relaxed service. Didnt mind us all trooping outside to watch the gorgeous sunset.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This small family run business was suggested to me by a lovely guy we met. We went and everyone really enjoyed the food. We were very lucky to get a booking for the Friday night. Amazing experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I came to the isle of wight with some friends for the music festival, and we decided to visit the seaside. this restaurant was on the way. catering staff are friendly, quick serve of food, good food too, I really enjoy my experience here.