“Fantastic Place ”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place !!
we have been visiting the Isle of Wight at least once a year for the last 12 years , we visit this place at least a few times every time we come over to the island .
Fabulous service , brilliant menu , every meal we have had here has been great quality and delicious .
Lovely man owns it and dog friendly !!
Perfect it every way

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were looking for a quick bite to eat after a day on the island. The decor is dated but very clean. The service was attentive but not overbearing. The food was excellent. We had fish and chips which was fresh with a nice crisp batter. The children had macaroni cheese. For this genre of restaurant you cannot fault it. Very good value. I recommend.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I been going here since I was very little, I know the owner very well, John thats very tall :)
Every visit is so enjoyable, it gets better and better every time.
Memories n top quilty food,
Next door is Little John, n yes they sell Isle of Wight icecream sooooo worth it,
My sister is married with children and they love it here.

1  Thank Dronecall F
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Like my other review I ate here on my own - there were single diners, couples and families in here. The menu contains decent British food - I had steak and kidney pie. This wasn't an individual pie that looked like it had been frozen, but a decent sized slice from a larger pie. It came with peas, carrots, boiled and roast potatoes. Very good value meal.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We came here for breakfast. The customer service was good but the food was average/poor. The bill came to £11, whereas the same meal and drinks at The Captain's Table came to £7.50 and was a lot nicer!