“The perfect getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Becca B
Hastings, United Kingdom
“The perfect getaway”
Reviewed 29 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

'WOW' just about sums up our stay at The Springs. Both myself and my partner normally enjoy holidays abroad but decided to do something a bit different and hire a cottage and our choice did not disappoint. The cottage itself is beautiful with everything you need for a short break (and I really do mean everything-from coffee right down to kitchen cleaner!!). The surroundings are stunning and if you're lucky, you will see an array of wildlife. Being in our early 20's, we wanted to explore the isle of wight and this could be done with great ease as we were so close to Ryde town and much much more. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend much time with the owner but she is such a gem and even offered to pop us into town so we could enjoy a romantic dinner without having to drive. She even posted my partners missing t shirt back to us as it had been left in the cottage by mistake! I would recommend staying at The Springs to everyone and we will 100% go back!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pristine condition of the entire cottage
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nottingham

Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
nannyrace...
Bodmin, United Kingdom
“An oasis of peace and tranquility”
Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Wow what a place!! quiet quiet and more quiet. If you want to get away from the rat race or noisy neighbours then this is the place. The setting is perfect and the wildlife is a mixture of rabbits, red squirrels, woodpeckers ,pheasants all of which visited the garden in which the springs is situated, awsome!! The owner justine and her faithfull little dog wilf coudnt have been more helpfull and friendly. The isle of wight is the perfect place if you enjoy walking and there were walks wright from the doorstep of the springs. Plenty of things to do including a zoo seaside towns a railway and even if you want a little retail therapy head into newport. All in all a great holiday!! 10 out of 10

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The setting
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
ChobhamSurrey
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Surrey
Reviewed 2 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$54
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing