“Excellent food”

Hong Kong Express
Ranked #34 of 85 Restaurants in Ryde
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This rather nice take-away or sit-in Chinese retaurant is on the front at Ryde, opposite the pier.
Sipson
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with my impatient,noisy four year old boy he was amazed he could see the cooks in the kitchen area cooking our food absolutely amazing food,the staff where very friendly and attentive loved it would recommend to anyone

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“IOW”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

A chinese restaurant in a good location facing seafront.clean & comfortable with good seating.special lunch menu available also very good main menu with a separate wine list.prices are reasonable & dishes are tasty & decent servings.service is good & relaxed.toilets available also.

Visited March 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Decent food, quick service....”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Decent food and a quick service, however the restaurant does feel more like a fast food joint or a cafe than a proper Chinese restaurant. We were the only people in the place, though they did seem to be taking quite a few orders for delivery too.

Visited March 2014
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Much better than Newport.”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

When ordering the food, the lad on the phone was very polite and patient. Delivery estimate was accurate, and I tipped on arrival.
Food was delicious, cooked perfectly, and it was plentiful too.

• Visited February 2014
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service and average quality for the price.”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I recently phoned an order through and was told there would be a 40 min wait. I arrived after 30 mins to find the place empty apart from 2 people at a table so I guessed there'd been a rush on the phone orders. My food was given to me immediately so I don't know why I was told 40 mins or how long my food had been sat there. It wasn't until I'd got home that I realised that 1 dish had been forgotten and the duck with pancakes had no hoi sin sauce and only spring onion, no cucumber.
I live some distance away and returning was out of the question so I called and explained the problem. First I was told they'd deliver it, then I'd receive a credit note for my next visit. I said I wanted a partial refund and after some discussion about consumer rights I was told I'd get a refund. When I checked my account a day or so later I'd only been refunded on the missing dish!
They also used to do free prawn crackers but I didn't get any despite a family sized order.

• Visited January 2014