“Its Sweet and for the little ones”

Peter Pan's Funfair & Amusements
Ranked #18 of 38 things to do in Ryde
Reviewed 18 August 2013

As an adult its hard for me to review this as my opinion is basd on money. My little one however would give 5 stars straight away as she enjoyed it no end. Back to the adult point of view i think its a bit pricey but the kiddies love it

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Service was poor didn't feel like a well run establishment, staff looked like they didnt want to be there, rides nothing to do for children even the tea cups looked rubbish waters balls that you run like a hamster look horrible left after a minute to go else where not a great place to go to.

1  Thank Antony053
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Terribly run down and very expensive - couldn't even find a ride that my grandchildren aged 6 and 3 wanted to go on and that's saying something!

1  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Wasn't expecting much after reading the reviews on here. Me and the misses took our 3 year old daughter and we see there wasn't many rides but we decided o spend 8.99 on a wrist band.first rides she went on was some number boats on her own. She loved it. Second up was the carasel which she went on 3 times. Bumper cars next. Followed by the game u shoot water at targets. Tea cups next. There is a few other rides here as well. Off we went into the arcades that are part of the park. Spent about 20 quid trying to win a plush sooty and sweep. In the end I asked one of the helpful chaps there if I could buy one. He phoned the boss and thought he would come back and say 20 quid. But no was a resonable 6 quid so I brought 2 for the little one. The chaps were very quick to man the rides of see you waiting.
Would I go back next time on holiday here ?
YES without a doubt

1  Thank Stringeruk
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Not what you expect! We imagined Brighton pier but on the mainland – with rides and amusement arcades. We were horribly mistaken. This is a very run down area and not worth a visit. We didn’t actually go in to the funfair itself as parking was a bit annoying. But even if I had my little brother and sister with me, I don’t think they’d enjoy this place at all. It is in need of some major improvements.