All reviews national holidays harry's bar hovercraft terminal sea view premier room opposite the bus station isle of wight travelzoo offer third floor enjoyed our stay evening meal hover craft generous portions stayed two nights would stay again kippers public areas
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The hotel is basically across the road from the hoverport and a very short walk from the main bus/train station.
My only gripe about the hotel was the loud wedding party that was going on downstairs with loud thumping music.It was over by about 12.30 or 1am.
My small single room was very tastefully designed and was very comfortable.
The breakfast was busy but generally well organised. The small cooked English breakfast was very nice and the fruit and yoghurt provided was sufficient. There was a small, but adequate, selection of cereals and juices available from the buffet counter.
All the staff I came into contact with were polite and very helpful.
It's a cosy, homely hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room if that's important to you, otherwise you get a rooftop view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mr_Nomad
Reviewed 20 June 2018

You could not find a better position hotel anywhere.. we are not driver . so arrive via the hovercraft which is an attraction in it self. the hotel in 30yrs from the hoverport and 50 yards from the bus station. we had booked a special package 2 nights inc an evening meal. .great price. very good old hotel. yes there are lots of stairs. and yes if you are on the front you may here the hovercraft early in the morning. so ask for a side or rear room.staff so friendly. individual breakfast excellent .eggs how you like them. the evening meal we had was wonderful. worth £30. beef/ale pie i was stuffed. we enjoyed our stay so much. we are looking at when we can go back.

Room Tip: room 38.on the side.small sea view from the bathroom. but quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had a surprise Birthday drink/Diner for my Dad's 80th birthday Grace and Josh were very good they looked after us nothing was too much trouble .The table was presented lovely ,food was good all the guest choose theirr own meal rather than a set menu arrived hot and well cook together

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaun B
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Chose this hotel for its location to bus, rail & ferries.
Sea-view room was spacious and very clean.
Breakfast wasn't in the usual help yourself buffet style but portion size & quality was nothing to complain about.
Had evening meal on one night which was excellent.
Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms look directly onto the bus station & hoverport. Not ideal if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean R
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. All the staff were so friendly, polite and helpful, they couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was superb.
We asked if we could upgrade our room, Terri on reception couldn't have been more helpful, I then mislaid my jacket, again she worked so hard to find it.
The staff made our stay such a pleasure

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple