We came across Sentry Mead a year ago when we were staying elsewhere on the Island, and knew that we had to come back and have our holiday here. We have just spent 3 nights here with our two daughters, and we all loved it and can't wait to come again. It is a lovely place to stay. Our rooms were very comfortable and clean; (Brook & Freshwater) which look over the turf walk and have glimpses of the sea. Our hosts were so kind and welcoming, and made us feel like we were special. Totland is a very quiet place, but there are some gorgeous walks round here, and it is a good base for visiting the rest of the Island without staying amongst hoards of other tourists. All the other positive reviews are true, so unless you are particularly impossible to please, you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Sarah, Jean-Pierre & Bridget; we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight