We spent 2 nights here on a short break to the Island. It is a beautiful house with stunning gardens. Sarah and Jean-Pierre were the perfect hosts.and the lady serving our breakfast was very pleasant too. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The twin room we stayed in was superb, very clean,beautifully decorated and spacious with very comfortable beds. It wasn't the sea view room which would have been nice, but it was still perfect for us.There was plenty of choice on the breakfast menu with lots of fruit, cereals and cooked food. It is situated less than 5 minuets from the beach, was in a great location as it was quiet, but with the Island being small it didn't take long to get anywhere. There is nothing negative about Sentry Mead and its staff. I would give it 11/10 its that good. I will certainly recommend to others and would stay there again. Thank you for making it a perfect place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight